In this program, issues of human self-perfection on the way to God are discussed.
- Why do people spend a lot of time only thinking they are engaged in self-improvement and not moving along the way in actual fact?
- How does consciousness deceive Personality in the fight for attention?
- What substitutions are imposed by consciousness? A figurative example of the theatre of shadows with actors and a spectator
- Why is a year necessary for a person to get rid of his or her images (demons) that bring sufferings?
- What a contact with the spiritual world is like?
- How can one achieve integrity and peace within oneself, and reconciliation with God? What do responsibility and service mean?
These and many other topics are addressed in The Truth is One for Everyone program.
View more >>