The Truth is one for everybody!
Ancient key knowledge about UNITY and RECONCILIATION between all people.
What is the single source of all religions of the mankind? What unites all spiritual knowledge in its essence? Practical experience of perception of and personal touch with THE ONE WHO GIVES LIFE.
- Unique primordial information about the Holy Spirit and His crucial role in spiritual development of separate individuals and humanity as a whole
- What does the system conceal from you, and how can you overcome the system?
- How can RECONCILIATION within oneself, between people and God, and between people themselves be achieved?
- Islam, Christianity, Buddhism: which Truth unites all world religions and all faithful believers?
- How can the LIVING GOD be gained? How can the Holy Spirit be gained within oneself? How to separate the Dead from the Living in oneself? How to gain the REAL in oneself?!
- Unique self-awareness and deep inner feelings while touching the spiritual world
- The epoch-making programme that changes the destiny of people, nations, and the entire humanity
This is the third interview with Igor Danilov. The two previous programmes may be viewed on our website here: A Frank Dialogue about the Most Important and The Meaning of Life: Immortality.
View more >>
An interesting article was shared with us in the commentary section to th century. Indian tribes, Cahokia and Fort Ancient, of the In quest of… series. The shared article substantially expands information about such a mysterious and extraordinary African tribe as the Dogon. It turns out these people are extraordinary not only because they still preserve certain astronomical and cosmological knowledge, which according to official history cannot be possessed by such savages, but also because of the emergence itself of these people on the planet Earth. Many of our readers have probably overlooked a link to this remarkable article in the commentary section, therefore we have decided to publish it as a separate material, having supplemented it with illustrations and information available in the AllatRa book about the Dogon and Bambara peoples.
View more >>
While re-reading the article Keeper of Genesis. Part II. EdfuBuilding Texts. The wisdom god Thoth, I was carried away by the photographs of majestic Egyptian temples and once again noticed the abundance of hieroglyphs covering the temple walls. A question came to my mind, which had arisen several times before, though I had never got to profound clarification of the issue. What do those beautiful signs mean, and have scientists managed to decipher and understand what the wise ancient people endeavoured to communicate to their descendants? Then, owing to a hint given in the commentary section, I learned about a wonderful man whom we should thank for letting us know so much about the Egyptian mythology and rituals, as well as about Ancient Egypt in general. That man was Jean-François Champollion, a French scholar, philologist and orientalist, and a founding figure in the field of Egyptology. In this article we will exactly talk about this remarkable person, about his life devoted to the quest of Truth and his selfless labour for the benefit of humanity, which could be a good example for all of us.
View more >>