An extraordinary New Year’s appeal from the Point of View analyst team, on the eve of 2016:
- to Presidents and political leaders of all countries of the globe;
- to religious and public figures;
- to those who believe in God, regardless of religions or confessions;
- to all ordinary people of all nationalities, without any exception…
Dear friends, we hurry to wish you a happy New Year. The year 2016 has arrived, and this is the right time to make the following statement.
Many of you might have already come to understand we are living in the era of great changes, when everyone is fated to make his/her much talked-about choice. To all appearances, the ominous Last Times, the Judgement Days predicted in Islam, or the Apocalypse foretold in Christianity, are already showing their gloomy twilight through our windows which so far seem to be transparent. We can avert our faces from the obscure reality for as long as we wish, however the reality will be just as it is: the LAST DAYS are indeed coming, and they are inevitable. These are the days when the mankind has totally lost awareness of what it is given life for.
The third millennium, the crossroad times… Today, we have found ourselves one step over the abyss of separation, of the deepest economic crisis, global natural disasters and climate change on the planet Earth, new large-scale wars, and the threat of the mankind total extermination… On the other hand, we are on the threshold of a universal spiritual awakening and the consequential promised Golden Millennium. The biblical myth is gaining unexpectedly realistic contours in our everyday life. And, although only a few people currently understand how crucial these days are, we truly hope the technocratic world, which is sliding into the chasm of material degradation, will nevertheless alter its movement vector at least partially to the opposite, i.e. towards spiritual priorities, high moral and ethical standards, and human unification. Unfortunately, ignorance and rejection do not exempt any separate personality from responsibility for his/her own choice, because failure to change the vector of one’s personal development towards the Spiritual, due to laziness, principles or unawareness, will inevitably mean choosing the matter and facing all consequences that will take place already in the near future. And those consequences will be quite deplorable. Please, trust what we are saying, for the time will confirm our words anyhow.
Three months have passed since the release of three sensational interviews with Igor Danilov on YouTube online channel:
These wonderful programmes literally made the Web boil, having caused a storm of comments and discussions in many countries of the planet. By the way, these very programmes became the reason of the Point of View launch in September 2015, when a group of people, lit up with an unimaginable guess and being not indifferent to what was happening, gathered together for the project implementation. We spent three months of laborious work, searching for the evidence basis that would support our resounding message of September. Over this short period of time, we have reviewed plenty of material, based on which we have selected and structured the most reliable facts confirming that the Great Teacher, the spiritual Leader of humanity is currently indeed residing on the Earth. And he is exactly the one who’s expected by all religious confessions under different names: the Comforter or the Holy Spirit for Christians, Imam Mahdi for Muslims, Kalki Avatar for Hindus, Maitreya for Buddhists, Messiah for Judaists, and also known in other teaching as Saoshyant, Geser Khan, etc. Dozens of predictions we have discovered represent clear evidence of the aforesaid, as if all of them are laid into a single enormous prophetical jigsaw puzzle, where calendar dates, lunar and solar eclipses, and events incredibly concur, and names coincide.
Based on what we have discovered, today, on the eve of the year 2016, we are stating with certainty that Bodhisattva is on the Earth! Despite complete loss of the Knowledge, the history of human civilization has managed to preserve records of His previous terrestrial incarnations: Rigden Djappo, Osiris, Ahura Mazda, Archangel Gabriel, Angel Jibrail, Agapit of Pechersk… We understand this may seem improbable and even provoke an unexplainable inner indignation. However, we do not want anyone to trust in our theory thoughtlessly. On the contrary, we urge everyone interested to join the discussion and analysis of the evidential information collected on this website.
We have no doubt this is the event of an epoch-making historical scale, deserving responsible and attentive examination by leaders of the international community. Many of them have already sensed Rigden Djappo’s appeal to the mankind and joined it in a common cordial impulse, although the majority of people with a consumer way of thinking have shown no due interest to the Primordial Knowledge about the universe, human nature, and people’s true predestination. Despite wide-spread outdoor advertising in many cities of several countries (billboards, metro stations, transport vehicles, house entrances, internet resources, etc.), people still adhere to material and consumer priorities, but not to the idea of THE SOUL SALVATION well-known to every Christian. The Knowledge has been given to the world. Everyone who wishes to look through it does have such an opportunity. Now, one should only reach out his/her hand to know everything necessary. On the other hand, everyone who chooses the matter will inevitably lose it. Those who came from dust will turn into dust again.
Nonetheless, we would like to address the conscious majority who so far doubt and hesitate. Let’s digress from the changeable and unsteady faith and plunge into the sea of logical reasoning, so as to form a firmer foundation for the knowledge that can possibly be gained. Well…
- Provided that Messiahs and God’s prophets came to the Earth before, are we entitled to deny this is impossible again? Furthermore, when dozens of prophecies tell about that.
- If Messiahs and God’s prophets came to the Earth before in ordinary human bodies, are we entitled to expect any change in the way they come?
- In outward appearance Jesus Christ was an ordinary individual who physically lived on the Earth just like everyone else and was subject to gravitation laws. In such case, why should Rigden Djappo (Imam Mahdi) descend to the Earth from heavens and flaunt magic tricks?
- Please, take a minute to ponder over how your mind imagines Him, and why such particular image is generated.
- Should the Teacher who has come here as the Judge prove anything to unwise people? Does the Judge owe anything to the accused at all?
- In stereotyped human imagination the Teacher (Bodhisattva) is naturally associated with such Messiah’s characteristics as heavenly boundless wisdom and knowledge of divine laws of the universe. Now, give yourselves the trouble to look into everything He has brought, namely 7 books by Anastasia Novykh, including Sensei of Shambala series (Books I, II, III, IV), The Crossroads, Ezoosmos, Birds and a Stone, fundamental AllatRa that has no match at all (!), as well as the reports “On the Problems and Consequences of Global Climate Change on Earth” and PRIMORDIAL ALLATRA PHYSICS. Please, take your time and look through all these sources very attentively, appraise the depth and seriousness of the information contained therein, compare and dispute, if you wish… And then answer the following two questions: “Is there a person currently living on the planet Earth who would be wiser than Igor Mikhaylovich Danilov?” and “Does the contemporary spiritual heritage contain more voluminous, deeper, and at the same time more understandable knowledge of the HUMAN BEING, HUMAN SOUL, the SOUL SALVATION, and the MATERIAL WORLD STRUCTURE?”
- Let’s recall another upsetting pattern: thousands years ago neither Jesus nor Muhammad were recognized, which was evidenced by crucifixion of the Saviour and poisoning of the Prophet. The fact of a Spiritual being’s direct proximity is extremely provocative itself for unexplored human consciousness.
- If you believe in Jesus Christ, please, comment his words about the advent of the Comforter or the Holy Spirit (Luke 17:20).
- If you believe in Prophet Muhammad, please, focus attention on the Hadith regarding the advent of Imam Mahdi.
- And, finally, if you still regard all the aforesaid as a shameless fiction and cynical lies, don’t be angry and accept such choice of yours at ease, for this is your personal choice, and only you are to be responsible for it.
We don’t sell pigs in a poke! We only point to the evident fact of the concurrence of seemingly improbable circumstances, and such fact is mentioned in numerous more or less authoritative prophetical sources. Summarizing our work done in 2015, we kindly ask you to familiarize yourselves with:
- Jesus Christ’s predictions on the advent of the Comforter or the Holy Spirit: the Gospels according to John, Mathew, Mark, and Luke
- Presence of lily flowers in the background scene of all three programmes. Lily is a symbol of the Evangel.
- Islamic Hadith on the advent of Imam Mahdi
- Records of Rigden Djappo in various literary sources
- Records of the advent of Maitreya (in Buddhism)
- The advent of Messiah in Judaism
- Expectation of Kalki Avatar at the junction of two Yugas in Hinduism
- Expectation of the Saviour Saoshyant in Mazdaism
- Shiite prophecy about the Hidden Imam (the key point: “Messiah resided in the world incognito”)
- A striking resemblance in appearances of Saint Agapit of Pechersk and Igor Danilov. Such resemblance urged us to carry out a separate investigation.
- The outcome of habitoscopy (portrait) examination proving that the aforesaid resemblance in appearances does exist.
- External resemblance with the stone bust of Ahura Mazda (in addition to the resemblance with Agapit of Pechersk)
- Nostradamus’s prophecies about the 48th and 50th degrees of latitude and the advent of the Holy Spirit
- Prophecies about the White Brother in the Hopi Native American tribe
- Virgin Mary’s prophecy in Fatima
- Saint Malachy’s prophecy (of the last Pope)...
- A strange, so far inexplicable “display of the aura" of Igor Danilov (recorded with a digital camera, observed during the entire three-hour TV programme, and having a moving and uneven character)
- The third interview with Igor Danilov in the Unity programme, where the topic of Islam was addressed totally unexpectedly, fully complying with Islamic Hadith predictions on the advent of Imam Mahdi and restoration of Islam.
- The total lunar eclipse of 28.09.2015 and the release of the Unity programme
- Prophecies of Bulgarian clairvoyant Vanga (about the introduction of an ancient teaching, the Fiery Bible, and the Holy Spirit times!)
- Predictions of “the Sleeping Prophet” Edgar Cayce
- Predictions in Zarathustra book
- Predictions of Turk peoples on the advent of Geser Khan (Burkhan Bator, the God’s Warrior)
- The udumbara flower has blossomed, foreshadowing the advent of a spiritual leader.
- Prophecies of the Avian Man (from the ancient book of Maya)
- Predictions by Matrona of Moscow
- Predictions by Ragno Nero in the 14th century
- Gabriel’s rising! Prophecy by Ursula Southeil, Mother Shipton
- Prophecies of Mitar Tarabić about a short man
- Onisaburo Deguchi
- Poems by Eugene Gusev
- Theun Mares. Remark in the Return of the Warriors book
- Predictions of Grigori Pasputin
- Islamic Hadith records оf the clock tower and tunnels in Mecca
- Predictions on the revival of spirituality in Russia
- Prediction relating to Kiev as Osiris’s head (the strange landscape of Kiev Pechersk hills)
- Stigmatist Giorgio Bongiovanni
- Chilam Balam manuscripts of Maya Indians
- Gog and Magog warmentioned in the Bible and Islamic Hadith
- Decryption of the prophetical animation I, Pet Goat II
- Mention of Archangel Gabriel in The Poem of the Sufi Way by Ibn al-Farid
- Mention by Elder Thaddeus
- Mention by Max Heindel
- Mention by Jane Dixon
- Mention by Francis Saokayana and Luis Akka
- Kaka Bhujandar
- Initial explorations of deep inner feelings
- Analysis of collected materials on legendary Shambala...
- Hundreds of responses and comments received
- Distinct resemblance between Igor Danilov and the main character of the books by mysterious Anastasia Novykh. Assumption that Igor Mikhaylovich Danilov is exactly Rigden Djappo, the Shambala Sovereign who answers Anastasia’s questions in the sensational ALLATRA book which was released in 2013 and has become an absolute bestseller in esoteric literature...
We should repeat it’s up to everyone whether to believe in the aforesaid or not. This is an unquestionable right of every person, regardless of how consciously he/she exercises such right. Ignorance of “life terms and conditions” does not exempt from responsibility for the lived result.
The year 2016 promises no easy roads for the mankind. Many people feel the world is on the threshold of economic crisis, major political and climatic shocks. At this momentous hour we urge the global community to lend an attentive ear to Igor Danilov (Rigden Djappo), to His warning, to His appeal to change the society development vector towards spiritual priorities and all-human unity, to start personal self-improvement and spiritual transformation. Otherwise, catastrophically difficult times will be in store for all of us.
The Judge is on earth, and this is no fairy tale, but the actual reality. We, the Point of View international team of analysts, are not prophets at all. We are only people imbued with an unselfish impulse, who have thoroughly analysed the collected materials and, trust our word, get absolutely no dividends for what we are doing. Within the nearest months, we shall endeavour to publish summary of the Knowledge brought by Rigden Djappo (Imam Mahdi, the Comforter, Maitreya, Kalki, Messiah, Geser Khan, Saoshyant...), so that modern people who are sceptical and always in a hurry would clearly understand the breadth of the information we are talking about.
At that, if you, the dearest reader of these lines, still remain indifferent, we can only add the last point: everybody reaps what they have believed in during their lifetime.
In the year 2016, we wish the only thing for all inhabitants of the planet Earth – spiritual awakening.
Happy New Year!
The Point of View team of independent analysts.